Ever feel like u want to scream at the top of your lungs?
Of course u do, we have all felt it. that’s my exact feeling right now, as I sit here on my black leather sofa in LoNdoN!!!, some where I have always wanted to be, I should be at the nearest bar, or out on a double decker somewhere, instead I am praying that all this frustration that I am enduring doesn’t affect my trip, maybe not my trip but it def have affected my day… Thinking about people that could care less if I was around or not…the story of my life as this circle repeats itself time after time
Why is it so hard for people to tell the truth? Especially when they know that the lie isn’t good enough to sound true,. Not wanting to hurt you could be the reason, right? No I think that excuse is over used I mean truthfully, if they already did the damage the truth cant hurt more than the pain you have already endured for it, or could it? I see it as the final piece to that annoying and time consuming 1000 piece puzzle you have been trying to finish for a while know, happy you finally finished, but now that your done what do u do? Walk away, u let go, no matter how hard, believe you can do it, but u and I both know that if you don’t get that puzzle finished , feeling accomplished doesn’t exist, getting that answer will tell all.
The truth is necessary to help u move on, to make you see how much of an ass he really is, not saying that all the good times should be forgotten either… To reminisce about the good times is hard when your trying to put what u once had with him six feet under.
Its so interesting to me that the truth can hold so much power over someone, sometimes its staring u in the face and to look away from it is so much easier, save it for another day, when that day finally comes, reality smacks you in the face, because it was one thing u tried to cover and it didn’t work.
Too confused and upset to finish maybe some other time…even that deep breathe that usually works for a second isn’t helping,
I wont cry, he doesn’t deserve it. As I try not to, I cant help it, here it comes, thanks its funny how I never knew u could have so much power over me, as that first tear rolls down my cheek.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Girl Hey I totally agree with you on this one..Why Lie?? It does not make me feel better to be kept in the dark about how you truly feel. People think lying won't hurt the other person, but that is so not true it's even worse because not only will I be hurt but I will feel foolish and dumb. If you truly care for someone don't you owe tham at least the truth??
Awwww tuts...I so feel u on this...nigga's are full of crap and excuses...they think too much...lol...everytime they think they're doing something to avoid hurting you they end up makin shit worse!! Ur right...he's so not worth it...screw him...NEXT!!
Post a Comment