Monday, May 12, 2008

Is aNyboDy LiSteNinG...

I sit here pondering what has become of me, not trying to scary anyone but i leave and come back four months later and everything has changed... 
people,situations,problems, you name it ill tell you how its different now. I was in a standstill, in another world, this world where i have always felt i belonged to. 
A feeling can be so wrong,making you believe the imaginable. In Europe doing things that many can only think of and all i wanted was to be at this place i was running from all along, this place i had just left... I thought i would leave and have the time of my life and everything would be solved when i got back, who was i kidding. The changes are unexplainable, unbelievable and sadly all true. I wonder when will i wake up from this dream called reality, its hard and im trying, but i cant. Trying to pick up where i left is hard since that life has moved on without me. I come back with all hopes of what this summer will hold, but as soon as i left the airport the air that i couldnt wait to inhale, seemed polluted. As i took the highly anticipated breathe of home, I could already tell things werent the way i left it.
How selfish of me to think that everything would be the same, things change daily, why wouldnt they change in four months? As i write this i think to myself why do i only write when im sad or angry,
well i think ive figured it out, its easier to talk about the good, thats y i wonder is anybody listening when its about the bad?

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

blogging is your outlet... if you only write when things are down to put them in perspective that's okay for you if it helps you to get threw...

and since you haven't posted in a while... I hope that all is well in your world